The ICGU/LBA Board Readiness Programme is a 360 degree Board development programme that focuses on the 4 fundamental minimum competencies required for a director to be effective namely; the right -knowledge-set, skill-set, mind-set and behaviour-set. Under each of these fundamentals, we tackle the key principles, practices and dynamics essential to director effectiveness.
The programme will be highly strategic and interactive designed to provide a space for board members and aspiring board members to discuss local realities, plan strategies with peers, and practice the leadership skills required to bring constructive changes to board decision making.
Our faculty is highly skilled and experienced in their fields of expertise and are board members themselves, guaranteed to bring varied experiences into the discussions during the programme. The programme design also includes guest speakers to give a fresh insight to a particular dynamic.
The duration for this program is 3 months, and the start date is 20th September 2022, Fees $2000, Early bird $1850, Early bird Registration closes on 14th September 2022
- Legal & Risk
- Digital Awareness
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Analysis & Use of Information
- Strategic Decision Making
- Strategic Communication
- Strategic Leadership
- Performance Monitoring
- Self Leadership
- EQ & SQ
- People Building
- Ethical Behavior
- Good Judgement
- Boardroom Politics
- Boardroom Decorum
- The Art of Persuasion & Influencing
- Conflict Resolution
WHY ENROLL FOR THE PROGRAMME?
- The BRP will equip you with the right knowledge set to operate at Board /strategic oversight level.
- It will stimulate the right mind-set in you that will position you to be sought after and a valuable addition to any board team.
- The BRP will augment your skill set and arm you with the right tools to oversee performance and conformance at strategic level.
- It will motivate the right behavior set in you that will ensure that you succeed at any c-suite or board position.
- The highly interactive programme will be an opportunity for you to expand your networks and board opportunities.
ICSA UGANDA – EAST AFRICA REGION