BRP, designed to respond to adult learning needs and will be delivered both on-line and physically for a period of 2 weeks with the last segment being a residential.
The ICGU/LBA Board Readiness Programme is a 360 degree Board development programme that focuses on the 4 fundamental minimum competencies required for a director to be effective namely; the right -knowledge-set, skill-set, mind-set and behaviour-set. Under each of these fundamentals, we tackle the key principles, practices and dynamics essential to director effectiveness.
The programme will be highly strategic and interactive designed to provide a space for board members and aspiring board members to discuss local realities, plan strategies with peers, and practice the leadership skills required to bring constructive changes to board decision making.
It has been designed to respond to adult learning needs and will be delivered both on-line and physically for a period of 2 weeks with the last segment being a residential.
Our faculty is highly skilled and experienced in their fields of expertise and are board members themselves, guaranteed to bring varied experiences into the discussions during the programme. The programme design also includes guest speakers to give a fresh insight to a particular dynamic.
- Legal & Risk
- Digital Awareness
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Analysis & Use of Information
- Strategic Decision Making
- Strategic Communication
- Strategic Leadership
- Performance Monitoring
- Self Leadership
- EQ & SQ
- People Building
- Ethical Behavior
- Good Judgement
- Boardroom Politics
- Boardroom Decorum
- The Art of Persuasion & Influencing
- Conflict Resolution
Our services include:
- Creation or strengthening of systems, policies and infrastructure for effective Board (strategic) oversight.
- Training on board report structuring and presentation
- Board assessments and remedial action
- Board training and development in the key strategic areas of governance, strategy, risk & assurance, compliance, human capital strategy and financial management amongst others.
- Board(management) dynamics trainings and facilitation
- On-call legal and governance advisory services
- Downstream (management) governance training programme to support Board processes and aspirations